Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just Another Gorgeous Day on Site. Oh . . . and School too I Guess


We were on site today and it looks like it might be the last time for a while. I was planning on going back tomorrow morning before class but we need to work some things out with everyone in charge before we keep working. Next week Vinnies guys are going to finish up everything that we need for a a Certificate of Occupancy (finishing the floor and installing a railing on the west side) but I'm not sure when we'll be able to be back on site to finish the rest. We are meeting with David tomorrow morning to discuss our strategy for the fall - I'll let you know what we decide.

I just want to keep working on it though - I am so close to finishing up the trim work now . . . one more day and I think I would have had it licked. Sigh.

Installing Ipe trim - if really finishes it off. Looks great.


Inside the pavilion. Just beautiful again today. I can't believe how lucky we've been with the weather!


Either way - I got a bunch done, but we had to head back early in the evening cus' we had to get back to class for 6! Remember class? Sometimes I forget I'm not actually a construction worker - but now its time to put my 'architecture student' hat on again. Not going to be an easy transition, but I'm sure I'll get back into it eventually.

The greenhouse. The panels are up and the sedum wings too. I think it looks just awesome.


Inside. Look at that polycarb!!!




No comments: