Friday, June 6, 2008

Keepin' It Rollin

Have you ever scheduled out what you'll be doing every day for the next three months? Well, I did, and its a weird feeling.

Well, another week down. I worked on detailing for the Steel, the Low Roof, the Greenhouse and I don't know what else. All I know is I worked all day every day and I feel like I havn't gotten nearyl enough done yet. We are moving forward under the assumption that we have all the money we are asking for and that we'll be getting crane time donated. So for now we're doing big steel and Black Locust! Yee Ha.

I got some prices from Berkshire Bridge and Iron today for fabricating our crazy steel footings. A lot higher than I had hoped, but - hey, its gotta get done. So I'm about ready to order steel on monday. We're still waiting for confirmation from Harriet about our new member sizes and connections, but barring any big changes from her, we're darn near ready to go.

No comments: